Write for Us/Guest Post on Reel Adventure Fishing
We are looking for sportfishing and outdoor enthusiasts who want to share their passion, knowledge, and experiences with our audience.
Charter captains and other industry pros are also welcome.
It goes without saying that the primary topics we are looking for are those related to fishing — freshwater and saltwater.
Article/post can be about subjects such as fishing for a particular species or location, tips, techniques, tackle selection, “how-to” articles, guides, fishing stories, and just about anything else that is informative and interesting related to sportfishing.
- Post Must be original! No spun, rewritten or copied articles. Your article must not appear anywhere else online (including your own site) or offline. We check via Copyscape/and other plagiarism software. Offenders will be blacklisted.
- Article should be at least 1000 words (we also welcome longer, detailed articles), high-quality and well-written with good structure and grammar (doesn’t have to be perfect, however).
- Must be accompanied by one or more high-quality JPEG image (.jpg) of at least 600 pixels wide. If you do not own the image/images but you have permission to use, please credit the image (give attribution to owner).
- You may add up to 3 links in the body of your article to sources that support or further explain your topic or point. Please, no links in the body to your own site/sites (you’ll have that opportunity in your byline), and no links to advertisements or spam!
- Write a short paragraph of 3 – 5 sentences about yourself and website/blog (with optional headshot photo) for your byline. You may add one link to your bio.
Benefits of Writing for Us
- Your article will be published on a website that gets over 25,000 page views per month. Promote yourself, your website site and brand to a large number of passionate anglers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- You get a short bio with a photo of yourself and one link to your site at the end of the post.
- Potentially increase your audience and traffic to your blog or website.
- The personal reward of sharing your knowledge and experiences with other sport fishermen and outdoor-minded folks.
Some Editorial Policies
- You agree that we own any content you submit to us that we publish on our site.
- We may make minor edits to your article for grammatical errors and/or to align it with the tone of our website when necessary.
- We reserve the right to add links in your article to related content or whenever we feel they are relevant to the topic.
- If we accept your guest post, we will usually publish it within 72 hours.
- Please send your article in a Doc file (ex: Microsoft Word) in an email.
If you are interested in writing/ guest posting for us, drop us an email with the words “Guest Post” in the subject line, and tell us about your guest post topic and why it might be a good fit for our site and audience.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.